Curing tomatoes really brings out the flavor. This recipe uses Cherry tomatoes, but Romas and Slicers also work well.
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 Pint Worden Farm Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 2 TBSP Garlic, Minced
- 4 TBSP Herbs, Assorted, Minced
- 2 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- Cut tomatoes in 1/2. Toss with Garlic, Herbs, Olive oil, Salt & Pepper.
- Place on a glazing rack on a sheet Pan Flesh side up. Dry in 170-degree oven for 8-10 hours.
- Keep in refrigerator for 7-10 days.
Many thanks to Chef Instructor Jason Osborne, and the students of the Charlotte Technical College Culinary Arts Program, for creating and preparing this recipe!
One thought on “Cured Organic Tomatoes”